So we can ensure the most fun, safe and responsible time please view our safety guidelines/recommendations.
Please prepare guests prior to starting the party/event.
- Do keep other pets away from Zoo animals for safety
- Do play with our animals not our truck and trailer
- Do wear closed toe shoes around the animals and ponies!
- Let the animals enjoy the grass, not food or trash
- Let walk with your children to visit the animals
- Love the animals, walk calmly and approach them from the front
- Please ask and have assistance if picking up small animals
- Do have children form a single-file line for pony rides
- Provide a parent to walk with apprehensive children during pony rides
- Designate a parent/adult to assist children on/off the pony
- Let your Zoo Keeper cleanup after the animals
*** If you will be collecting money/tickets/stamping hands etc. for either pony rides or zoo entrance, you MUST provide staff to do so for the entire duration of the event ***